1. Which of these is the correct way to invite the guest to arrive early?
“Your appointment is confirmed at 3:00pm. We look forward to seeing you then.” “We have a sauna, eucalyptus steam room, and a mineral whirlpool available in the spa. Please arrive 45 minutes early so that you can relax and enjoy our beautiful facilities.” “Our spa has experiential showers, a whirlpool, steam and sauna. We open at 8:00am, and you can arrive as early as you’d like.” “Please do not arrive before your scheduled time.”
2. True or False: it is important to describe your treatments knowledgeably and to let the guest know the benefits of the treatment.
3. What is one way to show interest in the guest if they tell you they have really dry skin?
4. If a guest wants to book a facial at 4:00pm and you do not have availability for facials at that time, which of the following would be appropriate alternatives?
5. What is the maximum amount of time you can place a guest on hold?