1. When you do a check back question and the guest is not happy with the meal, which of the following is not a step of recovery?
2. True or False: when greeting the table, the server should only greet the person whose name they know and not worry about the others.
3. Which of the following categories is one of the four categories in which to pull words from to describe food to a guest?
4. After the host has sat the guest, the appropriate final words to the guest might be:
5. Which of the following is not a key requirement of the food in hotel dining?