1. If the guest calls for luggage assistance, who is the most appropriate person to ask about further transportation needs?
2. Which one of the following is not one of the three major goals that everyone is responsible for in the departure process?
3. Which of the following items is an example of an anticipatory gesture that could be offered at departure?
4. Everyone should thank the guest at departure but there is one person that has to thank the guest. Who is that person?
5. In order to ensure that everyone is not asking the same questions of care, it is recommended that the door team as the last impression talk about: