1. True or False: it is important to ask the guest about any dietary restrictions or special occasions when they make their reservation.
2. Which of the following is an example of a statement of welcome?
3. True or False: when the guest has a reservation, taking them to a table that is set for the correct number of people is part of proving to the guest that you have been expecting them.
4. When the guest leaves your restaurant, what is one of the most important things you can do on their departure?
5. Which of the following is an appropriate response when the guest says that they are not celebrating a special occasion?
Don’t say anything; it is incredibly awkward Tell the guest you wish they were celebrating something because the restaurant does a great job of making the night special Respond with something like, “every night is reason to celebrate and we are glad you chose us to spend tonight with” Ask the guest why they are not celebrating something