1. It is the spa receptionist’s job to guide the guest to their next treatment.
2. Which of the following demonstrates a show of care to the guest’s well-being?
3. How can the spa therapist show care before commencing the treatment?
4. What should the spa therapist do when there was a loud disturbance outside the treatment room?
Softly apologize to the guest and continue with the treatment Excuse yourself and go out to check on the caused for the disturbance There is no need to say anything as the guest is in deep sleep anyway Softly apologize to the guest and make sure to reflect with the team later to work on a way to minimize or eliminate the disturbance in the future
5. What should the spa therapist do after completing the treatment?